Francesca Rota segnala:
The Centro Einaudi with the support of Fondazione CRT launches the 8th annual GIORGIO ROTA Best Paper Award.
Young researchers born after December 31st, 1985 are invited to submit high-quality scientific papers (a maximum of two papers per candidate) on the following subject.
Digital transformation: analysis of economic impact and potential.
The authors of the three best papers will be awarded a prize of 1.500 Euros (gross) per paper. Deadline: Friday 20th March, 2020
Topics of interest include:
• the conceptualisation of the digital transformation in the context of the “fourth industrial revolution” paradigm;
• the impacts of the digital technologies on the competitiveness of national and regional industrial systems;
• the fields of digital innovation (products, processes, business models, organisations, networks);
• the effects of the digitalisation on the labour market and the job quality;
• opportunities and contradictions of the digital society;
• digital competences versus competences for the digital;
• supportive digital innovation ecosystems
For further information please visit or write to applications-GR@centroeinaudi.it